Tuesday, December 20, 2011

shhake whatchur mama gave you.



tonight, B called me.
she was laughing so hard i couldn't understand her.
she was literally gasping for air.
"what is going on?!?" i asked.
she told me they got their wedding proofs tonight.
i asked why on earth she was laughing about her wedding photos.
she said, "be-e-cause...she captured-ed-your-dancing perfectly! ahahaha! 
At one point were you lasso/gun dance-battling with my sister & 8 year old cousin?"
(maybe i was).
she immediately sent me the following photos.

what can i say, i love to dance...

{there is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good}
-edwin denby

{we're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance}
-japanese proverb





{I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who HAVE to dance}
-george balanchine






No comments:

Post a Comment